Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon...

So we decided to follow the crowd and create our own blog. Tyler told me a while ago that I should make one for us, but I didn't really know where to begin. Our lives aren't too interesting right now as we're basically just working and Tyler's going to school everyday. Plus we don't have any kids to talk about yet.
We got married June 30, 2006 and we're living in Provo, Utah. Tyler works part-time at a great company called Xango and I'm in the process of looking for a new job. He's in the Accounting Program at BYU, so we'll be here for another couple years, give or take. That's our life pretty much. Hopefully I'll be good at updating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Thats so cool you have a blog now. cute pic! well, i'll keep checking on your blog from time to time.
    your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited that you guys started a blog!!! It really is my new hobby this year. I hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.