Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is in the air...

Well at least allergy season is, in our house. Tyler and I have been experiencing sneezing, sore throats, coughing, and itchy, watery eyes (amongst other symptoms) nonstop. I can't tell you how much we're enjoying it!...because we're not. How we long for spring and warmer weather to come, beautiful flowers in bloom, and no more school! We're being teased with this weather. Nice one day, rain and snow the next. (yes...everyone in the Provo area, there's a chance of rain/snow tomorrow...blast!) I guess good things come to those who wait...(does that mean I must wait patiently?) If that's true then I'm expecting a really great summer.

3 comments:

  1. or maybe it's just your appartment?! no, i heard you two will be moving soon. i hope thats true. i didn't sleep very well last night because i have bad allergies too. it sucks cause i'm preggo and can't take much. oh well. hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya! This last week my allergies have kicked in too! It stinks! I've been waking up with puffy eyes all week. I heard taking showers at night helps, but I LOVE my morning shower. Otherwise, I feel like I never wake up!

    P.S. I'm going to Cali tomorrow! YAY!!! I finally decided a few days ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. us too (the whole allergies thing) sometimes I wish I could cut off my nose ;)

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.