Friday, September 5, 2008

It's my party

Saturday, Aug. 30th was my birthday. To celebrate, that night we went to The Pizza Factory with some family and friends and then had cake and ice cream at our place. I didn't take many pictures, which I'm bummed about because I didn't capture everyone that came.
Well it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I was able to spend my birthday with a bunch of great people.
Here are some pics. Waiting

Best buds for 11 years

Yummy, yummy pizza

Getting ready to eat cake and ice cream....mmm

5 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday!!! looks like it was a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun! sorry your b-day card is getting to you so late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! Looks like you had a Happy Birthday! That pizza looked yummy, made me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! I'm sad I wasn't there to take you to lunch at kneaders or something! I miss you, and the UPS store. How's everything going?

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.