Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
On Friday we all went Brent and Marie's for my nephew Ethan's first birthday.
Eileen and ParkerJane and I went crazy with the camera ....
... and all the girls monkeyed around outside.
On Saturday Tyler and I babysat Mckenna, Rylee, Addalie, and Parker while their parents and grandparents went to a session at the Salt Lake Temple.
We met Anna, Justin, Dave and Sherry (Justin's parents) for lunch and walked around downtown for a while, finally eating at P.F Changs, which was pretty good. Brent and Marie, with their family, and Eileen and Larry met us up there too. After lunch we went to Tooele to hang out at Eileen and Larrys place. The boys went on the 4-wheeler and Jeep while us girls held down the fort with help from Pochahontas (that movie brought back a lot of great memories.... I was surprised how much I remembered). It was a great weekend!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Saw this on someone else's blog
Just for fun...
1. ROCKSTAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Mickman Taurus
2. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe)
3. "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first 3 letters of last name)
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Margaret Sacramento (sound pretty classy)
6. STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Water (yuck...I'm not sure I want the superpower that name carries)
8. NASCAR NAME: (The first names of your grandfathers)
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mom & dad's middle names)
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (your 6th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie")
13. HIPPY NAME: (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Slim Fast Cherry Blossom (What a name...sounds more like a cartoon superhero)
14. ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + "Tour")
The Dancing Rain Tour (That could be real)
15. CELEBRITY COUPLE NAME: (half of your name, half of your significant other's name, mixed together in whichever order sounds best) Emiler or Tylily
Monday, September 8, 2008
Ooh...I'm picking up The Host today, from the library! I heard it's good.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Well it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I was able to spend my birthday with a bunch of great people.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Ok, so in this picture, taken the summer of 89, is my sister Anna, me, my sister Eileen and my cousin Carly. Back when (the original) My Little Ponies were still cool (and you can see Carly loved them), back when our back yard was still weeds (Yikes! We'd walk through there barefoot and not think anything of it), and back when people still used the Pony express...ok so it's not that old, but for me it was a long time ago.
We had just gone swimming... and yes, I was wearing a leotard.