Monday, October 26, 2009

12 hours, 12 weeks!

Holy wow! Danica slept 12 hours straight Sunday night! I was amazed (and I still am). She also turned 12 weeks on Sunday. Coincidence? I think not!! Ok..... maybe.
I was shocked when she slept for 9 1/2 hours on Saturday night (cause she usually sleeps 7 to 8 hours), but I couldn't believe the 12. It's great!
Now if only I could sleep for even half that, that would be awesome!
Here's some pictures of Danica lately.

I thought she looked so tiny sitting on the bed


You can get a little view of Danica's hair.


Here's Dani doing some tummy time!


Ahhhh-choooo!!




Danica loves her monkey!

5 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures. I love seeing her hair! And I like your bed spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. I can't wait until I have Lexi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so precious!! I'm sure she is so much fun! and congrats on the 12 hours- that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is glorious and you never realize how much so until you've been deprived of it for a while! But your blog is so cute and Danica is beautiful. And I was impressed with all your crafts too, a few blogs ago. Sorry, this is the first time I've looked at yours, I'm kinda slow when it comes to the whole blog thing, but I figured out how to find yours from your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm. So. Jealous. Talon is still TERRIBLE at sleeping. I was always hoping for that surprise night when it would "just happen" b/c Hadley did the same thing as Danica and it just happened one night. But Talon is giving me no such luck and I've lost hope. I'm so happy for you that she's sleeping. That makes life SO much easier! She's adorable in all those pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.