Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

So I totally forgot I told myself I was going to do this. I got the idea from Andrea's blog and I thought it was great, if only just for my benefit.

I want to take time on Thursdays to mention something I'm thankful for. I think I tend to take many things in my life for granted. By looking at the world a little differently and stopping to smell the roses, I hope I notice and realize how much I have to be grateful for.
I also like the idea on Jaime's blog to start Memory Lane Mondays. (That is if I remember.)

I'm thankful for so many things, but today I am especially thankful for:
  • Having all 5 senses
  • My cell phone
  • Others' talents that are shared with me
  • A Great work environment
  • The knowledge that I'm loved for who I am
  • Makeup
Life's treasures are the small pleasures

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How are you!? I am glad you found me on here.. looks like things are going well for you two! I really like this idea of Thankful Thursdays... Hmm.. probably something I could be better at!

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.