Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Carly

My cousin Carly died a few years ago this Dec 21st. Her death was very unexpected and words can't really describe how much I miss her. I think about her all the time. And even though I know she's happier where she is now, I especially miss her and wish she was here during this season. I miss spending Christmas with all the cousins and singing around the piano. Everyone that knew Carly, was touched by her beauty, generosity, kindness, service, and sense of humor. She could make anyone laugh and her smile was so contagious! She was a great inspiration to those around her. She led such a Christ-like life and helped me personally through so many problems. I miss being able to just talk to Carly, but I also feel so blessed for being able to spend as much time as I did with her. I know she's happy and working hard now and I'm excited for the day that we get to see each other again!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah she's one of those great people that seems to be always touching people's lives in one way or another. I'm sure she's still doing that. I can't wait to see her again, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this post made me kind of sad. But I know that Carly is in a happier place. I'm glad that I got the privilege of growing up in the same ward as her. She was such a genuinely nice person. I'm sure she's doing great things on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss her just as much. She was a sweet person. Today is a hard day but someday, maybe not soon, it will not be as bad.

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.