Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finishing your sentence...

I like it when Google does this...not so much when people do it. (...erm...I do it a lot!...just ask Tyler)

I typed in "How to make" into Google's search bar
for kicks and giggles.
Theses are the choices it gives me:
How to make...
a website
money
out
a resume
french toast
a paper airplane
jello shots
sushi
a diaper cake
your hair grow faster

I decided to be a little positive and typed in "I love it when"
and some of the choices where:
I love it when...
you call me big poppa
a plan comes together
she does that
you call
you talk retro
we're cruisin' together

Then I typed in "I hate it when"
and nothing came up!
I think that means there's finally no more hate in the world. Everyone is happy. Right?

5 comments:

  1. You're so funny, Emily. A little random, but funny! Wish you guys lived farther north. Then, we could actually hang out in real life and not just the internet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed at how you come up with these fun things. You sound like you're doing really well. Keep posting, because I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see on cory's facebook when he said to go to google and type in "i am" and look at the first thing it suggests? it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Yes, I have seen both of my girls smiling. It's the sweetest thing EVER! I'll bet you've seen your sweet baby smile too.

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.