Monday, September 27, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...

 well I guess the very end (of the list)


For those interested in making the 20 Minute Skirt 
- - - or even those who just need bonding and a little girl time

I've come up with a date and time for us to get together.

DATE: October 23rd

TIME: 11:00 am.... is that too early??

WHERE:  My place.... if you don't know where I live, let me know

Also, let me know if this does/doesn't work for you 
(especially those who have shown interest)

If you don't want to make the skirt, but just want to learn or just want to spend some time with some other women.... 
feel free to join in as well!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! I'm planning on being there. I've never been to the place you live now, but I sort of know what area you live in. Could you email me your address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go... but i haven't seen you in forever so is that weird?? ;) also i would probably have to bring the babe, which would make me an observer instead of sewer, and she probably wouldn't let me stay long... you never know with her...

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.