Friday, September 23, 2011

Yay for Fall and craziness!

HAPPY FALL!
I get so excited this time of year!!
I love the season and approaching holidays

Oh, and I had more crazy dreams.  I'll spare you all the details... let's just say it involved my old seminary class resolving a long time feud with that cast of Jersery Shore (though, never seeing the show, I have no clue what they look like) and then Gandolf the White approving.
Oh... and having our baby (who was perfectly healthy) at 30 weeks and then laughing at every little thing nonstop.

I think my nighttime craziness is rubbing off on Tyler.  Last night, as I was rolling over, I noticed Tyler stick his hand straight in the air, snap his fingers, and then he rolled over too.  Haha, I can't stop laughing about it.  Even though it woke him up, he has no clue why he snapped. 

2 comments:

  1. that's hilarious about tyler. it reminds me of rochelle...one time she woke up with her hands straight up above her and she was rubbing her fingers and thumb together on each hand. she was confused why she was doing that until she remembered that she was dreaming about putting make-up on a couple of the byu football players. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! So freaking funny! Kyle always tells me crazy things like this that I do in my sleep. I'm so weird in my sleep!

    Also you probably have been thinking that I don't read your blog or care because these are the very first comments that I have made but not so. Well I haven't been reading it but I do care, it's just that up until this week every time I would go on your page I would get an error message. Not just yours though, lots of blogs. Finally I got google chrome and that seems to be the trick so now I can read/comment on your blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.