Saturday, January 9, 2010

A couple videos from Christmas

I gave Danica a bottle to play with and this is what she did with it.



My brothers are amazing and can play the piano really well without any music.  They just sit down and play whatever.  This is my brother Brent playing the piano. He was playing Christmas songs and mixing them with other songs.  He's playing Zelda in the beginning, but I'm not sure what Christmas song he was playing it with.  Then he played jingle bells mixed with Mario.  I thought it was cool that he came up with that.



1 comment:

  1. First of all, your little Danica is SUCH a doll! I love that blowfish face...so cute!

    And you brother, what a talented guy! it makes me miss my old piano playing days...I was never that good though, I always think it's so crazy when people play by ear like that!

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.