Sunday, January 10, 2010

What to do...

I just counted 24 things in my "CRAFTS To Do" Bookmark folder; most of them being jewelry.  Guess I better start getting busy! (especially because the list just keeps getting longer and longer!)

I'm recording this here on the blog, as motivation, so I can get them complete.  It's fun to have a hobby!
**Remember that I just got a Cricut for Christmas.  I may be a little busy with that for a while.  Not to mention taking care of little Danica every day.

But bug me if I'm not posting pictures of my crafts.

3 comments:

  1. OOH! I can't wait! I have some crafty jewelry things to make too...have you seen those washer necklaces with the mod podged paper and diamond glaze? SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them! Good luck figuring out your cricut! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited to see your crafts! my email is kamille{dot}larsen{at}gmail{dot}com so you can send me your instructions for the necklace there! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's the cool thing to do.